Here are the super stylish things about the Stiletto Award:
First, let us understand the Stiletto… some words that describe it…
Classy – Strong -Exotic – Demure – Extreme – Ultra – Sexy - Bold – Funky
“Walking in extremely high heels is not something that the average woman (or man) will need to do in their everyday life. However, there are times when this skill may be required.” I want to salute the women who balance life, family, and relationships with style and class! Those women who share their experiences with us…who encourage us, inspire us, teach us, make us laugh and basically keep us going! You know who they are! While you read this blog, your family is looking at you wondering what the heck you are laughing about so hard…or why the tissue is necessary for internet browsing. It’s the one that the kids are excited about because a new post means a new craft project or family outing. The one that inspires you to be a better mom, friend, person in general. The one that reminds you that we are all “in this life together” and you’re not the only one going through the hard stuff. The one that you secretly wish your blog was like…
“Heels this high are not meant for clubbing or walking long distances in. They are mainly used for getting from the living room to the bedroom, from the car to the restaurant, or for a short stroll along the catwalk.”
If you’ve received this award, someone out there thinks you deserve it! Be proud! Display the badge with honor! You earned it…after all it means that you brought something special to at least one other person, and really, isn’t that what life’s all about?
This blog award is meant to be shared, to be given out, to be bestowed upon any and ALL women who exemplify what the stiletto represents. If you’ve received this award, here’s what you do:
1. Display your Stiletto Badge of Honor on your sidebar! Wear it with pride…
2. BRAG ABOUT IT! -write a post about your award. Include the link to this page so everyone will understand what it’s all about!
3. SAY THANKS! [Thanks Nikki! I enjoy following your sweet family, and especially Lucy Claire as she grows! Hopefully I'll see you the next time I'm back in that neck of the woods so I can finally meet her in person!]
4. SHARE THE LOVE! [See my nominees below! Congrats ya'll!]
5. DO WHAT YOU DO! Keep inspiring and encouraging and sharing your life! We love it and we thank you!
Starfish & Sundresses
The Pink Tutu
This Kind of Love
Love y'all and your blogs!! Have a wonderful day!! :)