I received this award from Sweet Southern Prep! She is so lovely and I look forward to reading her blog every morning! She has such beautiful children whose pictures will brighten your day! Check her out!!
I received this award from The Pink Prep and Prissy and Preppy Flamingo. They are both such sweet girls and I'm so thankful to have them as friends. Check out their blogs!! You'll love them, I promise!
This award came to me courtesy of If I Can't Wear Heels...I Don't Want To Go. She is such a classy and beautiful girl! She has the best taste in clothing and she is such a go-getter, so go check out her blog and get inspired!
I'd like to pass these awards on to anyone who hasn't received them. You all deserve them!! Just list 10 things about yourself or that make you happy and pass them along to others! Thank you so much for the awards girls! Love ya'll!!
Here are 10 things about me! :)
1. I have 2 different colored eyes. One is black and one is light brownish hazel. I love when someone notices and the first thing they say is "Did you know your eyes were two different colors?!" I'm always like "No way!!! What?!?!" Hahaha love it!
2. I love to dance!! I have been line dancing for 9 years. I also started west coast swing about 2 years ago. I LOVE it! If you haven't seen it, check it out on youtube! It is such a fun, smooth dance and the songs are always great!
4. I was diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure last year. It has been a long hard road. I still struggle with it every day but it's definitely getting easier. I'll do a post soon explaining what it is for those who are interested.
5. I started a diet on January 10, 2010 and so far I have lost 13 pounds! I am so excited!! It hasn't been easy and it hasn't gone as quickly as I'd like but I'm definitely thankful I have had the willpower to get this far! I only have 5 more pounds to go!
6. I am currently obsessed with making cupcakes! I try to only taste a small piece of each kind I make so it doesn't interfere with my diet. It's rather hard though I must admit.
7. My four year wedding anniversary is in July!! I love my husband so much and he is my very best friend. We have been through some trying times in the past and they have only made us stronger. He supports me in anything I do and is always there for me. I love him more now than ever. :)
8. I am a beauty school dropout! I went to cosmetology school about 4 years ago. I love hair and makeup so of course that's what I should be doing right?! Nope. Let me tell you, it was so much fun learning how to do things and learning color and cuts...but once I started having to do clients I was over it. I love it as a hobby, but as a job every day...not for me. I still enjoy doing friend's and family's hair and makeup and I learned a lot so it wasn't a complete waste!
9. I am currently struggling with my purpose. I pray every day and night for God to show me what my purpose is and what He wants me to be doing. I pray for the peace to be able to hear when He does speak to me. I thought I knew what I would do with my life, I thought I had it figured out all along. How silly was I? Things have happened recently that led me to really realize that I can't plan my own future. I am working very hard to turn my problems over to God and stop trying to do it all myself.
10. One of my many dreams is to own a house right on the lake with a pier and a boat. We would eat dinner by the lake every night and in the summer I would spend my days in a hammock on the pier or out on the boat getting a tan. Ahhh...sounds nice right?
I hope ya'll have a magnificent day today! I love each and every one of you and I thank you so much for taking the time to read my little ol' blog. I can't wait to learn new things about you!