1. Avon Glazewear lip gloss - This is one of the best lip glosses I have found. It isn't sticky AT ALL. It glides on nice and smooth and the colors are beautiful. My favorite is Darling Pink. It's a cute girly pink shade that would look nice on any skin tone.
2. Kashi TLC Raspberry Chocolate bars - Yummmmmmmy! I am craving them now just talking about them. They are naturally sweetened with only 120 calories and 3 grams of fat per bar. They are so delicious and such a great little snack.
3. Victoria's Secret Girls' Night Sheer Fragrance Mist - It has hints of pink peony and waterlily. It smells absolutely amazing!! The only gripe I have about it is that it doesn't last very long. I like to be able to smell it all day!
4. Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation and Clinique Almost Bronzer - I am still very much in love with these two products and wear them every day. If you missed my post on them, click HERE!
5. Lady Antebellum's Need You Now Album - I debated on buying this album because I was afraid that the singles would be the only good songs on it. Boy was I wrong! It took a couple of times listening to the CD but now I am officially obsessed! I love every song on it and even after listening to it every day for the last couple of weeks, I am not tired of it one bit!!
6. Forever 21 Grey Vest - Please excuse my crappy picture. I couldn't find a picture of it anywhere on Forever 21's site or Google. Don't you hate when that happens?? It's super comfortable and I want to wear it with everything!!
What are some of ya'lls favorite things from April??