Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring is in the air!

I have found a great creamy pink nail polish just in time for Spring!! I got it last week at Charlotte Russe while I was shopping for a cute sundress. Every time I go shopping I end up having a theme. This shopping trip's theme turned out to be bright and floral. Here's the sundress I chose.





Here's me wearing it this weekend on my trip to New Orleans!! This is me and my husband in Jackson Square. P.S. New Orleans was one of the BEST places I've ever been!! The music, the food, the excitement! I just couldn't get enough of it!!! If you've never been, I definitely recommend it! I'll share some more pictures from my trip soon!




Okay on to the nail polish! Unfortunately it doesn't have a name!! Who ever heard of such??? I guess I'll have to make one up. How about Strawberries 'n' Cream? Not very original I know...but it fits nonetheless!







What nail polish are you digging this Spring??

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable dress! And I love that np. I'm so fond of pretty girly colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress and love that you loved nola. love love love. this comment is full of love.

    ReplyDelete