Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Carolina Dreamin' (part one)

You know that one dream you have...the one where you are almost embarrassed to say it outloud because it's so farfetched? Something you have always wanted to do but don't know where you would even start? Well I have two. Okay I have way more than two...but I only have two that I'm willing to say outloud...or should I say type outloud. Anyway, the first one is to own and run a Bed and Breakfast. A big old beautiful plantation house on acres of green grass (think Forrest Gump here) decorated in shabby chic. I would cook great big southern meals (I'd certainly have to work on my cooking skills) and maybe even have my own little salon inside. Okay maybe not a salon...I'm getting a little carried away. So here's the house...I haven't figured out how to purchase it yet...I don't even know where it's located but it's perfect.



Now on to one of the bedrooms.



And the kitchen...



See I've got it all planned out. I have not yet come across the chance to purchase such a house...but when I do, you can bet your booty I'll be movin' in! What are some of y'alls fantastic, currently unattainable dreams? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment