Good morning!!!!!!! I have missed y'all so much! I have been insanely busy the last couple of weeks and my blog has suffered. :( I have so much to tell y'all though!!
(1) I have created a new blog for my cupcake shop!!!!!!!! I'm so super excited about it!!! Please check it out when you get a chance and follow me! Sweet! Cupcakes & More Isn't the blog design AMAZING?! Details coming soon!!
(2) Speaking of my cupcake shop...things are going so well!! Better than I could have ever imagined! I did 2 birthday parties this weekend and I have 3 more coming up next week! It keeps me way busier than I thought it would but I love it! I can't wait to share the pictures with y'all!
(3) I know I've talked about this before...but I am FINALLY starting school again!! I managed to get in 1 short session class starting Wednesday. I'll get that out of the way and then start my full load in January. I am so darn excited I can't contain myself. I am going for an Associate of Arts degree for now which gives me freedom to transfer into a number of things. However, I have decided to get a certification in Medical Laboratory Science. I am so interested in medical research and studies and I never thought I could actually get into that. I thought it would take too long and I don't like to touch people or anything like that so I never pursued it. A couple weeks ago I heard about MLT and it's basically background medical stuff. Labs and research. Exactly what I wanted and I can get certified in 2 years. I know I'm rambling but I'm so excited!!!
(4) I can't talk about all of this without mentioning where I've found the strength to get where I am today. The last couple of months have been really hard. With personal medical problems, slowly closing down our family run business, going on unemployment...etc. I have been scared to death. I am full of advice when it comes to other people's problems..."Trust God" "Don't worry about it, God will take care of you" but when it comes to myself, it's easier said than done. I have been praying like crazy every day asking God what in the world am I going to do? I've lost my job, I can't have children, I can't afford to adopt or get an egg donor, I have no idea what I want to do with my life...Please help me! Well, for months I felt as if my prayers would never be answered. Then suddenly things seemed to fall into place. My cupcake business took off, I finally decided and feel good about going back to school, I got some of my medical problems worked out and I have even somewhat been able to look at pregnant women and babies without crying for once. Things are coming together and God has really blessed me. He always has...I think we all just get into our own little pity party sometimes and forget what all we've been blessed with. If anyone is going through something tough right now...please know that number one...you're not alone and number two...keep holding on! The light at the end of tunnel is not far!!
(5) Wednesday is my birthday!! I am turning 27 this year and this is the first year I haven't been excited about my birthday. I don't even feel like celebrating! I hate to be that way but I've been in an "I'm getting old!" slump lately. To be honest...I wouldn't want to be in my late teens or early twenties again. I am extremely happy at my current age. I just don't want to get any older! ;)
(6) Tonight I'm getting my hair done!!! I usually do it myself, but I'm wanting some highlights and I haven't quite mastered foiling my own hair. Hahaha. I'm going to go do a light brownish red highlight. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
I'm sure I'm leaving out a hundred things...but I can't think of anything else right this second. Plus, I'm itching to catch up on y'alls blogs!! Love you guys!! Hope y'all have a wonderful day! :)