Yikes!! May is almost over already!! It's almost sum-sum-summer time! For me that brings the excitement of summer concerts, backyard parties, beach trips and suntans! Some of my very favorite things in the world!! Speaking of favorites...I thought I'd share some of my favorite things from May!
1. My Pandora bracelet - My husband bought me one for Mother's Day and I am in LOVE with it. No, I'm not a mother exactly but my husband loves to find an excuse to buy me a gift. ;) So far I have the Forever Together charm which he got me with the bracelet, the cupcake charm, and the flower clips. I swear it's hard for me not to just fill up the bracelet right now. It gets rather expensive though!!
2. Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Nude Beach - I love Bare Minerals eyeshadows!! They glide on so smooth and blend beautifully! My favorite has always been Queen Phyllis but I had been eyeing one of best friend's eyeshadows for a while and I finally asked her what it was. It was Nude Beach and it's absolutely beautiful!! It's a pinky pearly glimmery color and it looks amazing blended with a rich brown or all by itself! I have found my new go-to shadow!
3. My new Juicy iPhone case - I went to the Apple store to purchase a new case for my phone in hopes of finding the same one I had before I dropped it in the ocean. Well, I found it...but not before I found much cuter cases in Juicy and Kate Spade! I had a hard time deciding between them but this is the one I ended up choosing and I love it! It's a pretty pale pink and it didn't even crack when I dropped it the other day. LOL!
4. Young Forever by Jay-Z - Have y'all heard this song yet?? It's a remake of Forever Young by Alphaville. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song and I just can't get enough of it! Listen to it here and become obsessed like me! :)
5. Smart Ones Key Lime Pie - YUM!!!! My mouth is watering just typing about it! Hahaha. These little mini pies only have around 190 calories and 6 grams of fat in them. They are, as Kenny Chesney would say, a great little after dinner mint. I have recently become obsessed with them and crave one after EVERY meal.
6. Yellow - I am loving yellow right now!!! My clothes, my accessories, my bedding!! While my husband was on vacation, I decided to redo our master bedroom bedding. I've been needing something more cheerful in there. I chose this bedding from Target! Isn't it beeyutiful??? It brightens my day every time I walk in my room. :)
7. Baby Girl's Camo Dress from Bass Pro - My husband warned our friends when they had their daughter that she WOULD end up wearing camo and going hunting with him. We were at Bass Pro the other day and we thought a little camo dress for her would be so cute. Turns out they actually loved it! Hahaha. Doesn't she look absolutely adorable?! Speaking of this adorable child, I get to babysit her this Saturday! I'm soooo excited!! :)
8. My gift from Caitlynn - When one of my best friend's daughter gave me this picture, I was ecstatic. It meant so so so much to me! I am seriously contemplating framing it. :) She will be 7 in August and I have watched her grow up and been there for all of her firsts. I love that child to death and I can't believe how much she is growing up!! Speaking of THIS adorable child, I have been cutting her hair from the beginning and I have the pleasure of cutting it again this Sunday. I can't wait! I am having an adorable child filled weekend!
Caitlynn's 5th birthday :)
What are y'alls fantastic weekend plans??